Teacher (St Leonard's Primary, Streatham)
Required: Year 1 Class Teacher (two terms maternity cover)
Date Required: January 2022
Pay Scale and Grade: Main Scale + Inner London allowance.
St Leonard’s has been serving the community of Streatham for over 200 years. We are looking to appoint a teacher to join our friendly and hardworking team of staff. Currently judged “outstanding” by Ofsted, we can offer:
- a positive and welcoming ethos
- a year group teaching partner to work alongside
- children with positive attitudes to learning
- excellent opportunities for continued professional development
- modern, well-resourced classrooms
- friendly and dedicated staff who are committed to supporting each other as well as the wellbeing of our pupils
- an exciting curriculum with international school links
- generous amount of non-contact time
- opportunities for career progression
Visits prior to application are essential and can be arranged by telephoning the school office.
We are operating a rolling application and interview process, commencing from 15th November. Please apply directly to the school as approach via agency will not be accepted.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity and safeguarding checks including a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs CVs are not accepted.
Application packs are available from the School Office Manager at St. Leonard’s CE Primary School, 42 Mitcham Lane, Streatham, SW16 6NP.
Telephone: 0208 769 2712