CPD and Training - Booking Page
Back to CPD and Training - Booking Page List
Humanities Leader Network - 1:30-3:30pm - Remote Meeting
This network meeting is designed to ensure that subject leaders are kept informed of the latest initiatives and understand best practice. Each session will include a training focus as well as an open forum for discussion. Session 3 requires colleagues to share and evaluate the impacts of their action plan to date. Sessions to include:
- Developing a strong humanities offer within your setting
- An update of key publications, research and guidance from the DfE and OFSTED.
- Support/developments due to Covid.
- Discussions around the role of the subject leader in the management of Humanities.
- Exploration into statutory assessment at the end of EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
- Innovative ideas to take back to school to support staff CPD.
- A chance to and share best practice in the teaching and leading of Humanities.
Facilitated by Sinead O'Mahoney who is a lead practitioner and humanities specialist