CPD and Training - Booking Page
Back to CPD and Training - Booking Page List
Reflective Teacher Programme - 9:00-3:00pm
The aim of the programme is to develop reflective practice within the classroom by delegates 'stepping back' and thinking about their teaching practice. The programme will also aim to support teachers in shaping their skills so that they are able to deliver consistent effective lessons that have a positive measurable impact on student performance. Course objects are to support practitioners in:
- Providing their students with the best possible learning experience.
- Improving standards in their classrooms and schools.
- Increasing their job satisfaction and quality of experience.
- Working more effectively as active members of their school team.
- Being more reflective and creative in their craft.
The sessions will:
- Provide teachers with tailored to a self-assessment of their teaching.
- Provide teachers with opportunities to deepen their understanding of classroom practice and pedagogy.
- support practitioners to Improve their teaching through facilitated practice, observation of colleagues and feedback from a school-based mentor
- Support a wider range of teaching activities, including: planning lessons, starter activities, plenary sessions, questioning techniques, engaging in learning, challenging learning, assessment and differentiation strategies.
- Build confidence of participants to become resilient, reflective and confident practitioners
Delegates must attend all sessions
This programme will be facilitated by Gareth Williams and Luigi Leccacorvi