Office Manager (St Leonard's Primary, Streatham)
PO1 scale 28 to 31 £35,067 to £37,491 FTE (£30,418 to £32,521 Pro Rata)
40 Weeks of the year for 35 hours per week Core hours: Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm Required as soon as possible
St Leonard’s C.E. Primary School is an Academy currently transforming from a one form entry to a two form entry school, based in Lambeth.
We are a happy, friendly and hardworking school that has high expectations of both staff and children. We are seeking a committed and highly professional Office Manager to join our team.
To be responsible for all of the disciplines of Personnel, Administration and Resource Management including the planning, development and monitoring of the operation and delivery of support services within the School.
It is essential that you have a good education to A level, or of an equivalent standard, with Maths and English GCSE’s graded between A to C.
You will be:
- Well presented, hardworking, trustworthy, caring and able to empathise with others
- Able to work successfully as a team member, establishing effective working relationships and flexible working practices
- Able to work under pressure in a constantly changing and demanding environment and remain professional at all times.
- Able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing using standard English
- Able to fully respect and engage in the Christian life of an Anglican school
Visits prior to application are highly recommended and can be arranged by telephoning the school office.
To obtain a recruitment pack including Job Description, Person Specification and Application Form, please go to our website: https://www.st-leonards.lambeth.sch.uk/job-vacancies Please apply directly to the school and not via an agency.
Closing Date for the receipt of completed application forms:
Monday 1st March 2021 (12 noon)
Interviews are to take place on Friday 5th March 2021.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references, identity and safeguarding checks including a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs CVs are not accepted.