Digital Marketing Apprentice
DIGITAL MARKETING APPRENTICE
Fixed term for duration of apprenticeship training - Full Time (35 hours per week)
Aged 16 to 19: £4.15 per hours (£7,573 per annum)
Aged 20: £6.45 per hour (£11,770 per annum)
Aged 21 to 24: £8.20 per hour (£14,964 per annum)
Aged 25 and over: £8.72 per hour (£15,913 per annum)
The Southwark Diocesan Board of Education Multi-Academy Trust (SDBE MAT), based near London Bridge, is continuing to build a first class, dynamic and forward-thinking team to support a growing number of schools with their varying needs. To deliver our service, we are seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice who can grow with our organisation and take on overall responsibility for developing and implementing the marketing strategy of the Trust and its member Schools. We anticipate that the initial project for this role will be to focus on the marketing strategies of each school so that we are able to increase exposure and maximise pupil numbers.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of marketing tools and be proficient in the use of relevant software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop or similar.
We would imagine that the majority of this work will be completed remotely but the successful candidate will also need to be able to visit our schools in person and work at our offices in central London, when there is a need.
We are looking for someone who:
- has strong IT skills;
- has an understanding of using social media for marketing
- will add to the dynamics of our superb team.
The role will involve:
- providing efficient and effective digital marketing and administrative support to the Trust.
- following brand guidelines, support with the creation of engaging internal and external marketing materials and newsletters.
- supporting with the creation of digital campaigns using various platforms to build the Trust’s voice within the Education sector.
- researching methods of enhancing the Trust’s digital offer with the aim of generating an increase in pupil numbers and effective recruitment.
- monitoring and analysing online activity and recommending areas for improvement.
In return, the successful candidate will:
- be a member of a strong and dynamic team of professionals;
- be supported through a comprehensive professional development programme;
- work within an organisation that has high aspirations for all of its pupils and staff;
- receive a generous holiday entitlement;
- benefit from membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme;
- health & wellbeing support;
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! This is a superb opportunity to develop and progress professionally and to impact upon children’s learning.
Prospective candidates are invited to contact Thomas Scrace, HR Business Partner ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
who will send you details of a Zoom “Welcome meeting” which will take place at 10:30am on Wednesday 21st April where candidates can find out more information about the role and our organisation before applying.
Closing date for applications: 9:00am Monday 26th April 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 11th May 2021
Please note that any shortlisted candidate will need to complete a skills audit form for our apprenticeship provider ahead of interviews.
The SDBE MAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.