CPD and Training - Booking Page
Back to CPD and Training - Booking Page List
ICT Leaders Network Meeting - 1:30-3:30pm - Remote Meeting
These network meetings are designed to ensure that subject leaders are kept informed of the latest initiatives and understand best practice. Each session will include a training focus as well as an open forum for discussion. Attendees will be provided with examples of how the use of ICT can be combined with other subjects to promote effective teaching in relation to pupils’ skill, concept and attitude development, as well as enhancing primary teachers’ confidence in the use of ICT in their school. Leaders will be provided with:
- Key information and support for developing remote learning
- An update of key publications, research and guidance from the DfE and OFSTED.
- Discussions around the role of the subject leader in the management of ICT
- Exploration into assessment at the end KS1 and KS2.
- Innovative ideas to take back to school to support staff CPD.
- A chance to and share best practice in the teaching and leading of ICT.
Facilitated by ICT Lead, Tony Rolfe