CPD and Training - Booking Page
Back to CPD and Training - Booking Page List
Pre-NPQML - Developing Effective Subject/Middle Leadership for Primary and Secondary Practitioners (Final of Three Sessions) 9:00-3:00pm
- This programme aims to ensure all leaders develop their knowledge and understanding of leadership, school self-evaluation, monitoring, capacity building and teamwork. The sessions will also support colleagues in understanding and responding to changes within the 2019 Ofsted Framework. This training will be held across three days (one day within each of the first three half-terms).
- Subject Leaders and those aspiring for Phase/Middle leadership (Pre-NPQML)
- All participants are required to have a school mentor to discuss post session work.
- All participants will be given inter-sessional tasks, which they are required to complete. It is the responsibility of the school to ensure this is done.
Gareth Williams – School Improvement Consultant
Gareth has experience of primary headship in the UK and overseas. As a senior school improvement adviser for two London local authorities he was responsible for key aspects of continuing professional development (CPD) including leadership development. Gareth has experience of inspecting schools both in the UK and internationally. Over his career he has undertaken work as a trainer for various national bodies including NCSL, GTC(E) and the DfE.
Luigi Leccacorvi – Education Partner will co-lead these sessions
Day 3 – 15/01/20
Moving forward in your leadership
- To explore the different styles of leadership
- To know the principles of effective feedback
- To understand what makes a good action plan
- To develop a future vision for your subject
- To write a personal action plan to move your role and leadership forward